Thursday, May 24, 2007
WRITER'S BLOCK
"But what should I write about?"
And he replied as editors always have, "Write what you know about." And so the seeds for such- and- such good book were sown.

All that's very well, but what do I write about with my limited, and I mean oh, so limited, knowledge of the world? Not to mention that all my recent efforts have so not been successful.

And so, I suffer from that mysterious disease, and painful, called 'a writer's block'. I've heard someone once say that he never did, because ideas were floating in through the window all the time. But at his moment, the weather's sultry, windless, and the half hearted puffs of wind bring nothing my way.

Oh, I have ideas. But not good enough ones to consider putting them down.

I consider it rather clever of me to take this up as a topic of writing, but hell, there's not even that much I can write about it.

It truly is suffocating to have nothing to write. Strange, how this is the predicament I invariably find myself in when I wish to write.

Oh, well, I guess the remedy is to give up the hope for a while. Wish it were that easy...

Labels:

posted by Clezevra @ 1:56 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At May 25, 2007 at 6:38 AM, Blogger FlowerPowerBoi said…

    The pink hurts my eyes...

    The rest is good...

     
  • At May 25, 2007 at 7:34 AM, Blogger bereaved vendetta said…

    clezevra.. as i had expected.. just too successful at things.. keep going on.. you're doing really well.... i must learn something from you.

     
  • At May 25, 2007 at 8:30 AM, Blogger Safdar said…

    easily the best blog by a schoo going kid i've seen recenty. and like the topics. this could hav turned into a monotonous, effotful rad but tuns ut to be pleasant. looking forward to more. where u from?

     
  • At May 25, 2007 at 8:42 AM, Blogger Safdar said…

    my keyboars screwed!~....shoot ur msn id if u wanna bother. u seem interesting....

     
  • At May 25, 2007 at 9:16 AM, Blogger Safdar said…

    and i include myself in the "school-going kids" category, just in case you were wondering!

     
  • At May 25, 2007 at 10:57 AM, Blogger Maximum Boy said…

    i hate the pink otheriwse its good.. and arent u 14 too? lol...

    i like the way you write and write and it still keeps the reader's attention

     
  • At May 25, 2007 at 11:43 PM, Blogger bereaved vendetta said…

    hey.. good guessing.. you're dead on the spot..

     
  • At May 26, 2007 at 9:57 PM, Blogger slartybartfarst said…

    Well, hello again. I have to thankyou for correcting my Bangla thing. On reading it the way I did it, it does look wrong, thanks, In Dian.
    Writers block? Yeah but have you tried sitting, staring and observing usually brings up something you can build on. Sometimes I think I look too much inside myself. Going outside yourself helps. At least you could write about sitting and staring with some authority....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
COCKTAIL PUNCH AND A DASH OF SALT
My Photo
Name:
Location: In Limbo

If knowing oneself is really proof of not knowing oneself this part of the profile is so pointless...

PAST POSTINGS
Archives
Now that you're here...
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© COCKTAIL, PUNCH, AND A DASH OF SALT...