Sunday, May 25, 2008
BRIEF ESCAPE
A true recovery has finally, I believe, taken place. I think I'm now back to workaholism, again, and what a relief.

Of course, the cure has certainly been affected by the constant sight of peaceful mountains lying in majestic marvel for millions of millenia.

The woundrous valleys vie with the vault of the world to be viewed, leaving one simply gazing.

Or clicking away pictures to glory, plotting stories, or struggling with alliterative effects like the previous one.

A sudden madness for photography is well complemented by brilliant sunrises, strange sights, and Picasa.

So, here are some of the ones I liked, and the lengthy explanation is surely not required, for I do like the way I've titled them. Then again, I couldn't resist...

Posted by Picasa
posted by Clezevra @ 3:12 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At May 25, 2008 at 11:03 PM, Blogger bereaved vendetta said…

    lovely pictures.. the scenes have been very well captured... so the trip has finally paid off!! the images give a good effect of the mist..

     
  • At June 8, 2008 at 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You write very well. There's nothing that I enjoy more than reading someone who can put down his/her thoughts into words well .I am incapable of that myself though, so I read.

    Brilliant for a 15 year old. I hope you continue honing your skill & someday be famous cause of it.

    God Bless..D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
COCKTAIL PUNCH AND A DASH OF SALT
My Photo
Name:
Location: In Limbo

If knowing oneself is really proof of not knowing oneself this part of the profile is so pointless...

PAST POSTINGS
Archives
Now that you're here...
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© COCKTAIL, PUNCH, AND A DASH OF SALT...