Monday, December 24, 2007
LEAVE LETTER...
In case anyone wondered, the disease that kept me away is referred to in jargon as 'brainwashing'. An extensive, mind boggling, painful, depressing bout of it. Cause- the Boards.
If you're unaware of what the word in capital emplies, no amount of explaining can do the job. Fifteen years of experiencing the oppression can. Oh, yes, that's all my life, though of course it's intensified in the past year. Brief recovery, danger of collpase, typing at railroad speed. Can't manage more, overwhelming weakness.

Okay, so exams are a worldwide, timeless epidemic. What's causing this paranoia?
For paranoia it is. I'm thinking of dropping out of school. Didn't Albert Einstien? Didn't Bill Gates? Before everything was destroyed?

Okay, fine, let me explain why this is driving me crazy.
Firstly this, the knowledge that my brain has a limited capacity, the desire to learn about a lot of interesting stuff, and being forced to fill up that space with junk!
Then this, I know a lot more about stuff like the universe than is being taught me, more interersting stuff, and yet- I'm forced to rote learn the rot! Don't forget, this is just the part that interests me, the part that doesn't, like the names of gas pipelines and so on and so forth for ever anon, is a million times worse. No, multiply that by infinity. It explains the incomprehensibility more.

So, I need to get out of this. Unfortuntely, I don't think I can. It's quicksand-ish, the pull of mediocrity. Now, sure, I can see people survive, but then I think, have they really? Or has the thing caused permanent damage? Likely. Terrifying!!!

PS. Three more months to go.
posted by Clezevra @ 6:17 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At December 26, 2007 at 1:17 AM, Blogger Safdar said…

    oh come on. i admit it's putting off.but im over people giving so much of a damn about boards.please.

    and na, don't evn try to think its quicksand pulling you into mediocrity. you'll end up becoming really aantel.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
COCKTAIL PUNCH AND A DASH OF SALT
My Photo
Name:
Location: In Limbo

If knowing oneself is really proof of not knowing oneself this part of the profile is so pointless...

PAST POSTINGS
Archives
Now that you're here...
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© COCKTAIL, PUNCH, AND A DASH OF SALT...