Tuesday, February 26, 2008
CLUELESS
'Exams are what happen to you while you're making other plans'

Slightly modified from the original (life is what...) but oh, so much more true! Life, for all its extravagances, is taken into account by most. But whoever counts on exams? You're busy enjoying yourself, or doing something groundbreaking, and whoof! here are exams.

What I find particularly annoying is the time in the spaces between being buried in books. Then I really have no idea what to do, for all the good things lie on the other side of the void, may I emerge from it, amen.

Books exist, I'm sure. But having read for a month at the rate of three books a week, I've really had too much of them. I can't do French, bake a cake, watch a movie... anything. It just takes too much time, and besides, is too good for mixing with exams. And all my freinds are studying harder than me, or so it seems, and every time I call anyone up, I'm regaled with tales of midnight cups of coffee. Whisch is when I really think I'm going to go crazy and start doing everything at once. You bet that's no help.

Aaaaaah! I just realized I have only six days to go. To be or not to be. With exams, it's really the same difference.


posted by Clezevra @ 4:16 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At March 26, 2008 at 10:48 PM, Blogger Safdar said…

    * while i sit back, yawn, look outside the window at the sunlit city and feel it's a lazy day with Nothing to do!*

     
  • At March 31, 2008 at 9:58 PM, Blogger slartybartfarst said…

    I heard the rumours in the souk,in conversations overheard. "C is gone", "Taken in the night". At first I took them to be the scurilous gossip of the chattering masses but the days multiplied and lengthened; Jan became Feb; Feb March, and mention of "C" faded as a new, trivial fascination took hold in the facile minds of the ladies that lunch. And your demise became established fact, history. Are there parallels? Easter has passed with all the acompanying (in the British media) questioning of the significance of the resurrection. And then, like the Phoenix, if not like Christ, "C" rises from oblivion as if she had never gone. It's a miracle.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
COCKTAIL PUNCH AND A DASH OF SALT
My Photo
Name:
Location: In Limbo

If knowing oneself is really proof of not knowing oneself this part of the profile is so pointless...

PAST POSTINGS
Archives
Now that you're here...
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© COCKTAIL, PUNCH, AND A DASH OF SALT...