Friday, January 18, 2008
TANGIBLE TANGLES
Coincidences interspersing fictional tales might make them less believable, but life itself is such a huge web of implausible happenings.

I mean this in reference to the groups of freinds I've observed in my class. About 200 people, and yet the freinds you have and the freinds they have seem to be so interlinked.
Around three years ago, I was freinds with, say, A, B and C. Now I hang about with X, Y and Z. The crosses and intermingling is visible in the following-
> A is also a very good freind of Z, a freindship formed only last year or so.
> B had a freind called R who is a freind of X.
> Y became Friends with M last year, who is also a Friend of mine now, and in the same year, I believe, M became Friends with C.
If the reader's head is now spinning, don't blame me. I'm dizzy, too. It's puzzling how 8 people can form such a tangle (there are more but let's not get into that) with 200 people to go round! Is it simply a case of similarities? But the people I talked about are quite different, and in different sections, besides.

Facts, they say, are strange. Not to mention, nigh on incomprehensible!
posted by Clezevra @ 9:54 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At February 4, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Blogger Maximum Boy said…

    have u mistyped friends on purpose?

    i don't think we switch friends that often.. maybe we do.

    im tangled alright. why cant u have stories?

    give the kid his bedtime story...
    a good one.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
COCKTAIL PUNCH AND A DASH OF SALT
My Photo
Name:
Location: In Limbo

If knowing oneself is really proof of not knowing oneself this part of the profile is so pointless...

PAST POSTINGS
Archives
Now that you're here...
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© COCKTAIL, PUNCH, AND A DASH OF SALT...