Wednesday, May 12, 2010
I admit it- I judge people.
By their taste in books.
In my books, liking certain authors and being apathetic to others spells out clearly that we're never going to really have a long, satisfying conversation.
In a similar vein, for some reason it annoys me to death when people I don't like admire my favourite books.

PS: I'm going to the US, and, just because I'm perverse, all my words will be spelled with an 'ou' and not 'o'.
PPS: People comment on the wrong posts. Random sputtered sayings invite lots of opinions, but ones which I like (like the last one) inspire none. :'(
posted by Clezevra @ 7:41 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At May 12, 2010 at 11:37 PM, Blogger Srishti said…

    Whoooo! US! Yayy, man! Which cities?

    I guess everyone who reads judges people on the books they read. For example, this guy in my class said that he liked Pink and Black (which is the STUPIDEST book in the history of books) and I was appalled.
    The question is, do you judge by genre or a particular book? Like, you obviously hate all people who like Twilight. But do you hate all people who like books LIKE Twilight?

    Does this make sense?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
COCKTAIL PUNCH AND A DASH OF SALT
My Photo
Name:
Location: In Limbo

If knowing oneself is really proof of not knowing oneself this part of the profile is so pointless...

PAST POSTINGS
Archives
Now that you're here...
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© COCKTAIL, PUNCH, AND A DASH OF SALT...