Tuesday, May 11, 2010
I keep running into her.
In thoughts, aspirations, choices- even concrete locations.
At a certain level, I can't stand her. At higher levels, I prompt myself to be indifferent. Perhaps I manage.
An alter ego? A trick of the universe? Just plain ironic?
Next time- and yes, there is bound to be a next time- I shall have a witty retort ready. Perhaps I'll even perfect that cool glance that conveys contempt with a hint of acid.
And perhaps, maybe, just possibly- I'll figure out exactly why she gives me the same look.





PS: This was meant to be referring to a real person, but then I got carried away. Any guesses for those who know me in real life?
posted by Clezevra @ 2:45 AM  
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
COCKTAIL PUNCH AND A DASH OF SALT
My Photo
Name:
Location: In Limbo

If knowing oneself is really proof of not knowing oneself this part of the profile is so pointless...

PAST POSTINGS
Archives
Now that you're here...
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© COCKTAIL, PUNCH, AND A DASH OF SALT...