Friday, August 29, 2008
AS IF INSOMNIA WEREN'T ENOUGH
> I can't write anything. I can't think of anything to write. But I insist on writing.
>Scraps of paper litter the place. The dustbin is going to be full tonight.
>When I can't even describe writer's block adequately, you know I am suffering from it.
PS I need inspiration.
PPS I need it now
NB The world and the people in it are very uninspiring. Patently, illustriously, eminently, painfully so.

>'Coins, dice, roulette,
Life's not fixed and set'
>That's the best I can come up with!!!
>The words don't even rhyme. And if they do, my pronounciation, like everything else, has gone for a six.
>I wonder, is it theraupitic, writing notes to oneself?
> It is blatantly obvious that not only do I have nothing better to do, I also have nothing to do at all

Now, since a scapegoat there must be, it has to be education.
Routines. Tables. Formulae. Lines.
Prisons are easier to break out of.
Also, while we are on the topic (at least, I am), Scienc-ies seem obsessed with foul-smelling-and-sounding chemicals, and absorbingly uninteresting measurements, while we in the Commerce section are perfecting the art of drawing straight lines, free style. They say only one man ever could draw a perfect circle, unaided by mechanical means. But give us time...

In the meantime, while I lack anything concrete and worth writing, such posts threaten to become the norm.
posted by Clezevra @ 8:39 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At September 2, 2008 at 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    scienc-ies???????? your write amuse.. why you have other blog?? do not write?
    bye, blog on.

     
  • At September 9, 2008 at 10:12 AM, Blogger Lucid Darkness said…

    Ah, being a so-called "science student" myself, I can't say much except that the Chem labs are always flooded with fart-like smells no matter where you go. You can imagine people trying to hide things about themselves. :P

    And yes, writing notes to yourself is fun! Especially if no one else writes to you. Helps get rid of boredom, if not anything else.

     
  • At September 12, 2008 at 7:57 PM, Blogger Anushka said…

    Blame it on education, ALWAYS. That's the way to go.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
COCKTAIL PUNCH AND A DASH OF SALT
My Photo
Name:
Location: In Limbo

If knowing oneself is really proof of not knowing oneself this part of the profile is so pointless...

PAST POSTINGS
Archives
Now that you're here...
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© COCKTAIL, PUNCH, AND A DASH OF SALT...