Saturday, June 27, 2009


Summer holidays? I wish it would.

As it is though, it seems to have unpacked its bags and settled down for a long siesta, basking in its own warmth, oblivious to the wake of beings perishing in the furnace it considers home.
Which reminds me, my room is turning into a furnace. A deceptively blue looking one, with fires raging within the facade of placidity. Oh well, blue stars are supposed to be the hottest...

Damn appearances. It's not like I can make out anything through the heat, dust and smoke in the air. Clearly, some slightly amnesic rain god needs to remind summer of its proper place and time...

What I would do without electricity I have no idea. Probably die. Like half of the city is at this moment. Did I mention I love where I live? Ah well... considering that it's electricity that got us here in the first place, that seems very catch-22-esque logic.

But that's something you can blame on the heat...

Posted by Picasa
posted by Clezevra @ 11:18 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
COCKTAIL PUNCH AND A DASH OF SALT
My Photo
Name:
Location: In Limbo

If knowing oneself is really proof of not knowing oneself this part of the profile is so pointless...

PAST POSTINGS
Archives
Now that you're here...
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© COCKTAIL, PUNCH, AND A DASH OF SALT...