Friday, January 22, 2010
I AM SO 'BOARD'

Pardon the pun. But really, the hardest part about the Boards is having to go through the same matter a million times before you can give the exam and be finally done with it. I mean, I was done with my course for the pre boards in the beginning of January and now I need to stay sane while going over the same thing all over agian. Thrice.

Well, you would think I'd be glad anticipating an interlude of doing nothing after March, but no, apparently I have a huge list. Which goes as follows:
>French at AFD
>Learn to read Bengali
>Driving lessons
>Cooking catastrophes
>Physics (since I didn't take science)
>Write a book

Of course, if I don't make it into college in March, I will die of something painful and long drawn out.
posted by Clezevra @ 3:25 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At February 6, 2010 at 4:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    [B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
    Lose Idle Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Instantly Search High Quality Movies, Games, MP3 Singles, Software & Download Them @ Accelerated Speeds

    [URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
COCKTAIL PUNCH AND A DASH OF SALT
My Photo
Name:
Location: In Limbo

If knowing oneself is really proof of not knowing oneself this part of the profile is so pointless...

PAST POSTINGS
Archives
Now that you're here...
Template By
Free Blogger Templates
© COCKTAIL, PUNCH, AND A DASH OF SALT...